Thursday 11 March 2010

A NEW VISION

Well, I've not blogged for a while. The weather is still very cold while being bright and sunny almost every day! The light has been incredible... see recent pics.

This has coincided in the last week with an operation to remove a cataract from my other eye.

It's incredible to see clearly again after the gradual deterioration over recent years. Now I can see clearly again, I'm feeling a surge of energy, ready to put my plans into operation. I'm getting fit again, walking every day and ready to Spring forward.

I have a new vision of future possibilities and am open to miraculous success. Anything is possible and miracles are happening all the time!


Tell me what's happening in your life and what you want to happen... email: pat@who2.co.uk (just ask Pat) and I'll reply ASAP

2 comments:

Catherine Woods said...

Hi Pat,

I enjoyed reading about your vision and your vision and the resulting surge of energy!

I thought of you recently when several friends and I participated in the EFT Tapping World Summit online. We all found it very helpful in addressing addictive behaviors, learning a great deal about how to reprogram body chemistry through conscious tapping! I find it wonderful to know that most in my close circle of American friends know of EFT and tap regularly.

As this year began, I suddenly started getting requests for astrological readings. I took it as a signal that these last 10 years (2000-2010) of taking time to deepen my astrological understanding and link it with psychology is ready to be shared.

In some cases, these readings have been part of a trade. For example, I recently had a session with a Reiki Master, and another client has been a walking partner. Yet another is trading his gardening wisdom as I move to bring my outdoor garden into alignment and harmony with Mother Earth and the Devic kingdom (ala Findhorn and Machaelle Small Wright)!

I've benefited from the twice-a-week walks and this summer, I plan to bike around town, via our wonderful bike trails, at least once a week. Soon, I start Yoga classes led by another client (for trade again!)

The overarching plan is to walk lightly on the earth, giving and receiving in harmony with my needs/requirements and those of others.

Best wishes on manifesting your vision!

With blessings,
Catherine

Patsy said...

That's wonderful news Catherine. I'm so glad you're still tapping to improve the quality of your life... and starting to reap the benefits of changing the energy. The force be with you!