Monday 3 May 2010

Best Laid Plans...


Earlier this year I declared my intention to sell up and buy a motorhome to live in. My Prime Intention was to be able to travel; (one passion,) while visiting people who want to learn how to make their lives better, introducing EFT as far and wide as possible; (my other passion.)

Now, as any coach will tell you, the idea is just the start. Before any goal can become feasible, there is much preparation to be done. Before undertaking any journey, you must assess the cost, investigate the best mode of transport and decide on the time scale, among many other details.

Then you would plan the route, set the SatNav or buy the tickets. Finally, you'd be ready to actually set off. At this point anything could happen to delay your departure; the car might break down, there may be a rail strike, you could oversleep and miss your flight, or a cloud of volcanic dust could appear to ground all aircraft! The best laid plans can go awry, as Burns put it, and the only thing to do is to return to base and start over again.

I still have my goal in sight, but because of the slump in house prices, among other considerations, the plan has to be modified. I would have to raise funds to buy even a small campervan, in order to attend the summer festivals, to raise awareness of the healing power of the mind through EFT.

So I'm still focussed on my INTENTION while working on other projects; networking, seeing clients, writing and my own personal development, while keeping fit by walking and cycling and enjoying the company of my family as much as possible.

I'm progressing one step ata time and am open to whatever happens... and miracles do happen, all the time!

2 comments:

Catherine Woods said...

So, in many ways, your INTENTION is incubating, timing it's emergence and manifestation for more auspicious times. Your activities certainly seem to encompass building a solid foundation for this as well. Very wise indeed!

Patsy said...

Thanks Catherine... I always appreciate your comments. Watching you on facebook too!