Wednesday 13 October 2010

In training

I've been introduced to hospital radio by my new friend Marie and now I'm in training for one hour a week, learning how to use the controls and find the music on their computer system! This is voluntary and I'm loving it... writing my script, which includes subtle sugestions for reframing attitudes and playing old favourites... Sinatra, Ella, Nat King Cole and other jazz greats.

 This was my introduction, being interviewed by Marie last month. As yet we've had no feedback from the wards so I do hope someone is listening. Most patients now spend the minimum of time in hospital so its unlikely that the same people will be listening from one week to another.

Anyway... I trust its doing some good as I'm surreptitiously introducing the concepts of relaxation and EFT.

1 comment:

Catherine Woods said...

What fun discovering a new communication medium where you can share your passions. Sending blessings and good wishes!