Thursday 12 March 2009

Back to 'Normal'

I've now been home for 12 days and still don't have Broadband connected! Happily, my laptop just arrived by post (I sent it back from Perth as I was carrying too much for comfort) and now find that I'm able to 'piggyback' on a local unsecured connection, so thanks to whoever is making this possible! I've been having serious withdrawal symptoms while not able to surf the net at will! 

After all the excitement of the last few months, it's not easy settling back into life here. I find I'm sleeping a lot and watching TV, which is something I've not done for so long. One thing I am doing is going for a swim some mornings and also walking as much as possible to counteract all the food I've been eating. Anyway, there's a lot of mail to sort through and matters to settle. Thank goodness my insurance is OK to cover not only the loss of my cellphone, but the £600 of calls the thieves ran up before I discovered it had gone!

Now its time to focus on getting some workshops organised to help us all survive the credit crunch. 


No comments: