Saturday 13 June 2009

Mark home

Saturday morning and its good to have Mark home again, recovering after his journey from the other side of the world! I've yet to catch up with his latest adventures... riding his bike up the east coast of VietNam for a few days before flying home!
I'm getting quite excited because I've been offered a ticket for Glastonbury Festival! Several members of my family already booked to go, were discussing their travel arrangements and I began to feel that I could be missing out on a great experience, so I casually mentioned that I'd be interested in buying a spare ticket! So many people were after it that it seemed unlikely, so I didn't hold my breath.
Actually I have been to Glastonbury once before, on the 21st Anniversary, whatever year that was! At least 10 years ago!
I remember the crowds, cramped camping space, rain, mud and disgusting loos!
But I also recall wonderful entertainment; from circus and comedy to music of every kind, not to mention the food! Don't dream of cooking for yourself; there is food of every description at very reasonable prices. I discovered the peace of the Healing field where practitioners of every kind offer their ministrations. Maybe I could offer EFT sessions to any stressed souls... if I have the time!
Rich will be performing this year, so its a real family affair as I'm going with Julie and her family and they have a tent big enough for us all. I believe we're also taking our own loo and loo tent, thank goodness!
So from next Sunday I'll be offline for a week at least.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am so happy to see the photo. Glad he got there safely. Now when are you BOTH coming back to Vietnam? :D

Catherine Woods said...

Hi Pat,
I look forward to reading about (and seeing pics!) from your Glastonbury trip. I simply love that part of the UK -- went there the first time in the 70's and then again in the 80's, but never attended the Festival. Enjoy yourself!
With blessings,
Catherine