Sunday 9 August 2009

Thanks

Thanks to those few, mainly Catherine and Michael, who leave a comment! Especially thanks to Diep from Viet Nam who left a lovely message. Diep, I've returned the compliment and left a comment on your blog too. It means a lot to me to know there are people out there who may find my musings of interest. I also follow my sister Diane's blog at who2 blog- emotional health.

Having only recently joined Facebook, I'm really pleased to suddenly be in contact again with many people I'd not been in touch with for some time. I love this instant messaging and seeing pics of everyone's lives. I know some people are suspicious of these social networks and think that the secret services are watching what goes on there and I wouldn't be surprised if that's true! I hope they enjoy it too!

I'll probably write more about this part of the country before I leave, but for now it's time for bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blogs always make me smile. I read every one that you post :)

Catherine Woods said...

Thanks Pat.

I enjoy reading and responding to both your blog and Facebook postings. The photos bring it all just-that-much-more to life as well.

Wishing you many blessings as you continue these wisdom-making travels!

Catherine