Sunday 1 November 2009

HALLOWEEN

Phew! Had a great weekend celebrating my grand-daughter Cathy's 21st Birthday (actually on Wednesday) in the traditional Halloween manner.



I'm glad to say that everyone came to the party in fancy dress and a good time was had by all. The boyfriend Miguel was a very good Marcel Marceau, while Georgia was a little devil.
My Vietnamese student guests entered into the spirit, as you can see and guess who Morticia is, pictured with Birthday Girl and her mother ?
There was so much food that the party continued today and I only got home late this afternoon. We relaxed to a DVD; "The Illusionist"; a good film with an interesting plot, though some of us slept through part of it.





2 comments:

Catherine Woods said...

Hi Pat,

So, who is Morticia in that photo? In any case, it looks like the party was great fun -- fancy dress and all!

That movie, The Illusionist, is one I really enjoyed too, and a good match for the party.

It's lovely seeing how much fun you have with your friends and family. Thanks for sharing that.

With love and blessings,
Catherine

Catherine Woods said...

Hi Pat --

I'm guessing Morticia is you!