Thursday 28 January 2010

CONNECTING

I've been more or less confined to the house for the last few days. For one thing, I've had a bad cold and irritating cough, which maybe I'd expect to get at home, but here in the heat? Anyway, the other reason is that Mark has been so busy he's hardly here... and when he's not here we don't go out... and I don't go out because its too hot to walk or even cycle far... so I stay in air conditioned comfort and travel round the world wide web instead.

I subscribe to a few inspirational newsletters... that give links to podcasts and ezines... that offer free access to books and recorded teleconferences... that send me off to more blogs... and I'm amazed and delighted at how much transformational communication is going on around the globe!

It lifts my spirits to realise there are so many people out there intent on raising conscious awareness in the world. Just for a start join a circle of enthusiastic people at energycafelive.ning.com. Or follow The Art of Nonconformity by Chris Guillebeau. You can log into http://LivingOnPurposeTelesummit.com/webcast.html to hear inspirational speakers. Get the latest scientific research at Global Coherence Initiative... www.glcoherence.org
Just sign on to one interesting newsletter and you'll find more links than you can can deal with.

Meet you at The Energy Cafe Live?

No comments: