Tuesday 12 January 2010

Infinite Possibilities Review

I've been reviewing my life from a very objective viewpoint with all possible future options in mind. As you know, I do love travelling and was never happier than when I had a motorhome some years ago. It was my home for two years before I settled for the security of bricks and mortar.

My life at home is cosy and comfortable, but up in my ivory tower I do feel somewhat isolated and feel I have to make an effort to go out and meet people. Now that might be alright for some old biddie who's given up on life and just wants to be left alone with her TV, but I'm not really like that. My living expenses are quite high with a substantial mortgage, and I never seem to have enough money to do all the things I really want to do before my time is done.

On my travels I've met several Grey Nomads; people who've retired and sold up everything to go travelling, which makes me feel I could be wasting my time and money keeping a home.

We all know that there are no certainties in life and security is an illusion, especially with the economic situation these days. Which brings me to an idea that's been going around in my mind and won't let me rest. Am I brave enough... or foolhardy I hear some saying... to sell up, dispense with bills and mortgage and buy a van to live in? What's to stop me being a traveller?

Interestingly, I've read two inspirational newsletters recently from different coaching and therapeutic people proposing much the same thing. A couple are going to take their show on the road to bring EFT to the American public while Angela Treat Lyon is Deepening her Dream by integrating art, business, marketing and EFT tapping. http://AngelaTreatLyon.com. She wants to visit all the sculpting symposia held throughout the summer in the US.

I couldn't believe it when I just read that, because my idea has been buzzing around since New Year. Must be something in the air! My idea is not to drift aimlessly, but ask people to invite me to visit them so I can teach EFT and work with their issues, just asking for contributions to keep me going. I'd also be able to attend Glastonbury, the One World camp and all the summer festivals in comfort, to teach and inform. I think I've always been a gypsy at heart.

I feel so excited at the prospect. However, it will take time to sell and get this off the ground, so please feel free to send your comments.
Am I crazy or what? Email pat@who2.co.uk if you'd like to talk.

1 comment:

Diane Holliday said...

You have good health, a family to return to when you need so why not?
You know you will have a ball!!