Thursday 31 December 2009

Here's to a New Year of Infinite Possibilities

So a New Year dawns in a new decade... and on a BLUE MOON... as we traditionally say goodbye to past mistakes and difficulties, resolving to make our life better in some way.

Well, anything can happen on a blue moon, so as I'm far from home, I'm sending out an invitation to anyone out there who could do with a little help and emotional support at this time.

Go to www.who2.co.uk to see details on the 'merchandise and offers' page. Or send a message to pat@who2.co.uk with the tagline JUSTASK PAT and I'll get back to you ASAP. This is a F*R*EE OFFER for two months only.

Although this Blog started out as a way of keeping family and friends informed of my adventures, I like to think I'm connecting in some small way to others who think that growing old is a great opportunity to reach for those elusive dreams that always seemed to slip through our fingers.

My travels are even now fulfilling a desire that started when I used to read adventure books as a child. I always wanted to be a writer and now I'm feeling very happy with whatever I write.

I used to like telling people what they ought to do and how they should do it... but now I hope to inspire in some way without preaching; to see infinite possibilities and reach for any opportunities that present themselves.

What are your dreams and how could I help you find a way to get there? I'd love to hear from you... Talk to me!

2 comments:

Catherine Woods said...

Hi Pat -- It's a wonderful thing to discover that when others live their dreams, as I feel you are, people like me are inspired to live ours! For me, the dream become real is all about opening and embracing each unfolding moment in this amazing journey of individuation. It includes taking care of physical/material needs, expanding the web of connection, widening my perspective, opening to shifts of paradigm, sharing in gifting, and cultivating presence! It's a time to sparkle! I love yours!
With love and blessings,
Catherine

Patsy said...

Thanks Catherine. I'm very happy to see from your current photo how happy you are these days. And thanks for all your encouraging comments... they tell me I'm not alone! keep sharing your sparkle!