Saturday 31 January 2009

G'day Ann







At the end of a very full day sightseeing on a Sydney bus tour, then meeting up with Ann to do the Art Gallery, which was lovely and cool in the heat of a very hot day. Then we took the ferry to Manly where she lives and cooked up a veggie stirfry in the apartment she shares with all the leftover veg from our camper trip. We were going to swim but neither of us had the energy, so I was glad to have the chance to show her how EFT works on anxiety, which was good for me as I'm anticipating the next leg of my travels in N Z. Thanks Ann for taking time for me when you weren't feeling so good. It was great to have a companion and I hope the tapping is working!

I'm in an Internet place right next to The Hostel and before it gets too late I must go and sort out my luggage ready for the flight tomorrow. So next Blog from Christchurch!

2 comments:

Catherine Woods said...

What fun to see pictures of you and Ann. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks for a lovely day. The veggie stirfry and Coopers beers were tasty leftovers! Still have to get the hang of the tapping thing. :)