Wednesday 12 January 2011

LETTING GO

 Having any injury can be seen as a setback, but working with the principles of EFT, I apply firstly ACCEPTANCE of who I am and where I'm at. Secondly, I apply the law of LOVE, for all my selves, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. So instead of berating my body for breaking down as I used to do and is so negative, I send love and compassion to all parts of my body, especially the parts that are hurting. They need it! Thirdly, I FORGIVE myself for allowing myself to get into this situation and I ask my body to forgive my negligence.
I ask for healing, which is available only when we let go of expectations and just let the energy flow. I think of myself as slim, trim, fit and healthy and believe this is perfectly possible as I focus on all the aspects of a healthy lifestyle that can only benefit my whole self... Mind, Body and Spirit.
I feel it happening already... Yay!

www.patricia-wynne.co.uk