Wednesday 12 November 2008

Trouble



Today I'm having trouble getting my blog published, so this is a test to see if its my laptop, or something else. So as this is working, it seems its something to do with the word doc that I use to write my journal before I copy and paste in here. Recently, Word keeps shutting down and telling me there's a problem but this never happened before.

Anyway, my news is that I went and got a bike! And it makes me so happy to have the freedom to come and go as I please, even in a small way. So I'll just add some pics and hope this problem gets resolved. I'll tap for that! Although I may have to get it looked at!!

I just had to ride over to show off to Michael on my way back from the shop! Its a mountain bike with 18 gears and heavy duty tyres, much better than the ordinary ones that seem very heavy to me. Riding along with a breeze to keep me cool is just so good! However, when I stopped the sweat just poured off me and I had to spend 5 minutes under a cold shower. Good exercise.

No comments: