Sunday 24 May 2009

Back to Reality

Ok, it's Diane's, not my reality just yet. As it's Bank Holiday weekend, I'm relaxing here before driving home early tomorrow when most traffic will be flowing away from the Welsh coast. Di is happily doing the cooking while I get our experiences down before it all melts into distant memory. Actually we've spent most of the afternoon sitting in her sunny garden reading books we bought in Charity shops last week and I just finished Dan Brown's 'Digital Fortress', which as always is a compulsive read, if technically challenging. I don't even know how much of his technology is fantasy or not! All good fun anyway!

Watching David Icke on channel 200 doing a valient job of explaining the concept of reality and infinite consciousness, which I'd love to be able to explain coherently. Is the material world 'real' or illusion tuned in by our chrystaline DNA? Interesting stuff! If you haven't come across these ideas before, it's worth reading about. 


1 comment:

Catherine Woods said...

Hi Pat --

What a wonderful holiday with Diane in a beautiful part of the world! Thanks for sharing both the photos and your commentary. It's fun "travelling" with you this way. I loved the pictures showing low tide and high tide at St. Michael's Mount!

I haven't heard of David Icke, but I'm intrigued. Thanks for passing along his name.

Here's wishing you a "smooth reentry" into your home in Wales!

Cheers,
Catherine